PIG Forcible Entry Tool
No, the Halligan Bar is not included but we do sell them! See the links below.
THE PIG Hand Tool is simple in design and function producing one of the most versatile fireground hand tools available today.
THE PIG combines the two working ends of the flat-head and the pick-head axe. Ask yourself – How often do firefighters actually use the cutting edge of a fire service axe? Firefighting has evolved and THE PIG has arrived to devour every assignment in its path.
THE PIG is 8 pounds of total fireground domination! Combining proven attributes of a flat-head and pick-head axe, THE PIG is the most versatile tool on the fireground. Roof ventilations, forcible entry, saving your own, breaching walls, and breaking locks are just the start of its capabilities. THE PIG can also be used for overhaul, and is great for pulling drywall, lathe and plaster, and trim. THE PIG is the single most capable hand tool on the fireground. When you arrive on scene, there will be no question what you will reach for. Grab THE PIG!
• Combines the working ends of a flat-head and pick-head axe
• Perfect for roof ventilation, forcible entry, wall breaching, and overhaul
• Choice of Non-notched or Notched pike.
• Notched pike for marrying a Firehooks 30" Pro-Bar or a Firehooks Maxximus Bar
• Constructed from S-5 grade tool steel
• Pike Length: 4.5”
• Total weight: 8 lbs.
• Hanlde: Fiberglass
• Lengths: 29”, 33” or 36" (total length of the tool including head)
• Handle Color: Black
* Note: The 29” length is not long enough to marry with a standard 30” Halligan bar.
Brick Wall PIG
A Perfect Marriage PIG
Fast Door Force PIG
Due to a severe backorder, Lonestar Axe is not currently accepting new orders for PIGs. Lonestar Axe is looking at new suppliers to make PIG Tool heads and handles. Lonestar Axe is anticipating being able to resume production in mid, to late 2023. Any order taken for PIG Tools after 7/1/2023 will be placed on a back-order status. Orders will be filled as soon as possible once PIG Tool production resumes.