Kershaw Black Blur - Plain Blade
The Kershaw Blur is equipped with a big, slightly recurved blade that’s ideal for multitasking. The blade shape offers both excellent slicing and piercing capabilities and the high-performance Sandvik 14C28N stainless blade steel offers corrosion resistance and hardness. The black Blur has a Cerakote coated blade for extra corrosion resistance and enhanced looks. This knife is also available with a partially serrated blade.
The Black Blur has black handles with Trac-Tec grip-tape handle inserts for an extremely solid grip. The handle itself is durable 6061-T6 anodized aluminum producing a lightweight, extremely durable handle that is scratch resistant and extra tough.
For easy one-handed opening, the Blur is equipped with SpeedSafe® assisted opening. A short push on the thumb stud overcomes the resistance built into the torsion bar in the SpeedSafe mechanism. The SpeedSafe takes over and the blade moves out of the handle quickly and easily. One-handed opening is easy with SpeedSafe. The pocket clip is reversible for your choice of tip-up or tip-down carry. There’s even a pre-drilled lanyard hole.
• Blade Style: Drop Point with Recurve
• Opening Action: Assisted
• Opens With: Thumb stud
• Lock Type: Inset liner lock
• Pocketclip: Reversible (right, tip-up/down)
• Handle Color: Black
• Made in USA
• Warranty: Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Blade Length: 3.4 in. (8.6 cm)
• Blade Material: 14C28N
• Blade Finish/Coating: Cerakote
• Blade Thickness: 0.121 in. (3 mm)
• Closed Length: 4.5 in. (11.4 cm)
• Handle Material: 6061-T6 aluminum, Trac-Tec inserts
• Handle Finish/Coating: Black anodized
• Handle Thickness: 0.47 in. (12 mm)
• Overall Length: 7.9 in. (20 cm)
• Weight: 3.9 oz. (110.5 g)