CET Ready PAC Skid Unit
The most common Wildland and Urban Interface Fire Engines in North America combine a small truck or trailer with a water tank and a high performance portable pump. The CET Ready Pac Skid Unit is similar to the CET Forest Pac except that the hose reel has been replaced with a pre-connect/cross lay hose tray. The Ready Pac features a 6.5 horse power engine, 200 gallon propylene water tank and a pump capable of delivering up to 70 gallons per minute.
The Ready Pac is a complete Wildland firefighting system that is easily installed in a truck bed, trailer or custom body. The Ready Pac is loaded with features and delivers the performance you have come to expect from the industry leader in drop in skid units.
• 200 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
• 6.5hp twin impeller fire pump
• 1.5 gallon fuel tank
• Lighted control panel
• Electric ignition
• Pre-connect hose tray
• 1.5 inch tank to pump 1/4 turn ball valve
• 2.5" NPT suction inlet
• Two (2) 1" NPT discharge outlets
• One (1) 1.5" NN discharge outlet
Gallons Per Minute
CET Skid Units can be fully customized to fit your needs, including pump and tank combinations to fit vehicles from ATV’s to full size trucks. Please Contact Us to discuss your department’s needs.
• Low profile electric rewind hose reel
• 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
• Increase water tank and hose reel sizes
• Set of chrome outriggers with 3 ways rollers
• Scotty around the pump foam system with integrated foam cell
• Storage frame
• And many more……
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery must be arranged by phone or email. You may complete your order online or use our "Request A Quote" payment option, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout. A First Out Rescue specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost for your order including freight charges.