CET Attack Pac Skid Unit
The most common Wildland and Urban Interface Fire Engines in North America combine a small truck or trailer with a water tank and a high performance portable pump. The Attack Pac features a 20 horse power engine, 200 gallon propylene water tank and a pump capable of delivering up to 265 gallons per minute.
The Attack Pac is a complete Wildland firefighting system that is easily installed in a truck bed, trailer or custom body. The Attack Pac is loaded with features and delivers the performance you have come to expect from the industry leader in drop in skid units.
• 200 gallon fully baffled propylene water tank
• 20hp Honda engine with mid-range single stage fire pump
• 3 gallon fuel tank
• Lighted control panel
• Electric ignition
• Low profile electric rewind hose reel
• 1 inch x 100 foot booster hose
• 2.5 inch suction inlet (1/4 turn valve)
• Steel manifold with multiple outlets
• 1.5" discharge w/ cap & chain
• 3/4 inch garden hose connection
|Gallons Per Minute||Pressure (psi)|
CET Skid Units can be fully customized to fit your needs, including pump and tank combinations to fit vehicles from ATV’s to full size trucks. Please Contact Us to discuss your department’s needs.
• Increase water tank and hose reel sizes
• Diesel engine available
• Pre-connect hose tray with connection
• Chrome fairlead hose outriggers with 3 way rollers
• Scotty around the pump foam system with integrated foam cell
• Also available with CAFS systems
• Storage frame
• Stainless steel piping
• And many more…..
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery must be arranged by phone or email. You may complete your order online or use our "Request A Quote" payment option, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout. A First Out Rescue specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost for your order including freight charges.