CET High Pressure Pump - 6 HP - 125 PSI
The CET Goliath model high pressure pump is an extremely compact high pressure pump that delivers amazing high pressure performance. The Goliath pump is powered by a reliable Honda 6 HP motor and is available in your choice of manual recoil start or electric start.
• Honda 6.5hp at 3600 RPM GX200, air cooled engine
• Single cylinder gasoline engine
• Manual recoil start model or 12V electric start model
• 1.5 gallon (5.7 l) integrated fuel tank
• CET Dual stage centrifugal pump
• Pump body made from aluminum alloy
• Aluminum impeller
• Mechanical shaft seal
• Self-priming system
• Discharges: Two 1” (25 mm) and one 2.5” (38 mm)
• Suction Intake: 1.5" (38 mm)
• Length: 19” (483 mm); Width: 17” (432 mm); Height: 16” (381 mm)
- Manual Recoil 59 lbs. (27 kg)
- Electric Start 60 lbs. (27 kg)
• Low oil alert
• 36 watt alternator (electric start model)
The Goliath Pump is also availalbe in a fully self contained hand truck mounted model making transport & use simple and easy.
Note: PSI & GPM specifications shown are at the pump. Actual performance may vary based on:
• Throttle setting
• Air temperature
• Hose lengths
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery may be the best option. There will be no shipping charges shown at checkout. You may complete your order online or use the "Request A Quote" payment option at checkout. A First Out Rescue Equipment specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost of your order, including actual freight charges.