Kochek Ice Strainer
In the world of the “Great Frozen North” where summer is sometime measured in weeks and there is not always a hydrant available. The Kochek Ice Strainer is your solution for getting water from through the ice on frozen ponds, streams, lakes and pools.
- Right angle configuration with adjustable cross-piece depth gauge
- Hose connection held above the ice with strainer in the water
- Lightweight, high-strength aluminum construction
- K-Coat finish for long life and minimal maintenance
- Available with Long Handle NH threads or Storz connection
- Available Sizes: 4”, 4.5, 6”
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery may be the best option. There will be no shipping charges shown at checkout. You may complete your order online or use the "Request A Quote" option at checkout. A First Out Rescue Equipment specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost of your order, including actual freight charges.