Low Pressure Air Bags
MatJack Low Pressure Air Lifting Bags - Jumbo Safe Lift cushions have been widely used in the towing and recovery industry for decades. The fire rescue service has begun to embrace the use of low pressure air bags due to the very low air pressure used and the ability of the air bag to lift the rated weight through the entire height of the bag.
Matjack low pressure lifting cushions require only 1-3 inches clearance and can lift several tons at the push of a button. Matjack low pressure lifting cushions work best in cantilever or "hinged" style lifts, but can also be used for vertical lifting if rigged correctly so lateral movement of the weight being lifted is restricted. Matjack low pressure cushions work on volume rather that pressure to create the lift, working from 8-10 psi depending on the model.
Matjack low pressure cushions are made with Hypalon and Neoprene for unmatched durability and strength, which is why they are the number one choice for low pressure equipment among rescue squads and civil defense agencies worldwide. Matjack low pressure cushions have a 5 year warranty, but with normal care and maintenance, they should work well over 20 years trouble free. All Matjack airlifting bags are CE certified and Matjack is an ISO9001/2008 registered company.
- Mat Jack Quick Lift Kit$1,195.00
- First Out Rescue Mat Jack Quick Lift Kit$1,850.00
- 5 Ton Low Pressure Lift Kit$4,517.00
- 8 Ton Low Pressure Lift Kit$4,778.00
- 11 Ton Low Pressure Lift Kit$5,179.00
- 11 Ton Low Pressure Lift Kit$6,712.00
- 20 Ton Low Pressure Lift Kit$11,998.00
- Low Pressure Quick Lift Air Bags$995.00
- 2.5 Ton Low Pressure Air Bag$1,604.00
- 3.6 Ton Low Pressure Air Bag$1,722.00
- 5.8 Ton Low Pressure Air Bag$1,906.00
- 5.8 Ton Low Pressure Air Bag$2,508.00
- 8 Ton Low Pressure Air Bag$4,869.00
- 9.8 Ton Low Pressure Air Bag$6,492.00