Majestic PINK Hood - Nomex Blend
Because you're the kind or firefighter that can wear any color!
The notched shoulder design of the PAC II style hood allows proper drape for added protection across the chest area. Its longer length—3 inches longer than NFPA requires helps this hood stay tucked inside your turnout coat.
Majestic fire hoods are manufactured with proven flame-resistant materials and pre-shrunk to minimize shrinkage. An elastic face opening ensures a snug fit around your face or SCBA mask. All seams are merrow stitched, then the top and bottom are covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for extended durability. All bottom edges are finished with a wear-resistant binding.
Majestic Hoods are constructed to withstand years of hard use and laundering. The fabric is a blend of 20% Nomex and 80% Lenzing FR. Majestic hoods are UL certified and are compliant to meet the NFPA 1971-2013 standard of performance (Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, 2013 Edition). Hoods also comply with Cal/OSHA standards.
• Fabric: Nomex Blend - 20% Nomex / 80% Lenzing FR
• Length: From top of head to bottom: 21 inches
• All seams are merrowed
• Top & bottom semas covered with a 5-thread cover stitch for durability
• All bottom edges are bound with binding
• Thread: 100% Nomex
• Meets or exceeds NFPA 1971-2007 Edition
• UL Certified
• Meets or exceeds Cal/OSHA Standards
• Color: PINK
Manufacturer Note: It has come to the attention of Majestic Fire Apparel that aftermarket customizations and modifications are being made to Majestic Fire Apparel hoods including:
• Embroidery by non-NFPA compliant companies
• Using non-NFPA compliant thread
• Not following ISO manufacturing procedures
ANY aftermarket customization or modifications made to a NFPA Compliant protective hood will void the hood warranty rendering the hood non-NFPA compliant. The safety of the end-user is Majestic’s primary concern.