Holik Safire Structural Fire Glove
Holik has produced the Safire Glove. An all textile (fabric) fully washable, highly protective structural fire glove that provides great comfort, heat protection and excellent dexterity with “NO EXCUSES”. The Safire glove is the result of years of production and development experience.
• Back: DuPont™ Nomex® fabric combined with ceramic coating. The coating on the back of fingers increases the abrasion resistance and longevity.
• Palm: Meta-aramid / para-aramid knitted fabric with silicone coating. Anti-slip reinforcement for secure grip.
• Fourchettes (material between fingers): DuPont™ Nomex® fabric.
• Aramid non-woven fabric - increases heat, abrasion and cut resistance.
• A layer of Poron®XRD™ material increasing heat resistance and shock absorbing
• XRD technology disperses impact energy efficiently and protects back of the hand.
• Porelle® P540 polyurethane FR membrane.
• Creates a barrier against water, chemicals, bloodborne pathogens as well as bacteria.
• The membrane is highly breathable, flexible, sensitive and firm.
Aramid lining with increased heat protection, the lining will not stretch or pull out, easy donning and doffing even when wet. The lining is brushed on the reverse side allowing air inside the glove increasing heat protection.
Additional features and benefits:
• TPP exceeds 60
• Anatomical cut for perfect fit.
• Advanced design and stitching provide improved dexterity
• Stitching design insures lining stays in place by attaching it at each fingertip.
• 3D style glove – fourchettes between fingers improve flexibility, dexterity and grip.
• Breathability, sensitivity, flexibility unlike any other structural gloves available.
• Special index finger & thumb construction allow seamless grip for higher dexterity
• Elastic on wrist allows for a tight protective integration with turnout gear.
• Manufactured in Holik facilities in Europe.
• Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition.
Colors: Navy Blue or Beige/Tan (special order)
• Available in gauntlet cuff or knit wristlet cuff (special order)
• Sizes: XXS to 3XL
|Legacy Sizing||XS||SM (short fingers)||SM||MD||LG (short fingers)||MD (long fingers)||LG||XL (short fingers)||LG (Long Fingers)||XL||2XL|