Paulson A-TAC - Silicone Strap
A protective goggle designed to specifically address the needs of the fire fighter. Optically correct hard coated outer lens. Baffled top and bottom vents. Silicone strap designed for comfort when worn on the head and may be stowed on the helmet. Strap tension is adjustable while wearing gloves and features the “QuickStrap”.
• Silicone frame and silicone strap
• Apec lens and polymer alloy components
• Rigid plastic alloy bezel
• Hypo-allergenic silicone body
• Anti-fog APEC lens
• Indirect ventilation ports
• Fits over most prescription, safety and sun protective spectacles.
• Includes model A-GC goggle clips for helmet mounting. (Patent Pending)
• Mounting clips do not interfere with helmet function or integrity.
• Color: Black
• Weight: 5 ½ oz
Specification: Designed to meet the performance specifications of NFPA 1971, 1977, 1951, ANSI Z87.1