Paulson A-TAC - Elastic Strap
Paulson A-TAC® structural firefighter protective goggles are designed to specifically address the needs of structural firefighters. ATSC Goggles feature an optically correct hard coated outer lens with baffled top and bottom vents. The elastic strap is designed for comfort when worn on the head and can also be stowed on the helmet.
• Anti-fog, optically correct polycarbonate APEC lens
• Hypo-allergenic silicone body
• Elastic strap
• Rigid plastic alloy bezel
• Indirect ventilation ports
• Fits over most prescription, safety and sun protective spectacles.
• Includes model A-GC goggle clips for helmet mounting.
• Mounting clips do not interfere with helmet function or integrity.
• Color: Black
• ANSI Z87.1+
• NFPA 1971, 1977, 1951
|510-E||Apec Lens - Elastic Strap||0.35 lbs.|
|510-EN||Apec Lens - Elastic Strap - Nose Shield|
|510-EB||Apec Lens - Elastic Strap - Quick Release Strap Buckle|