MULTI-PAK Rescue Air Cart
The patented MULTI-PAK Rescue Air Cart has been designed by Air Systems International with the fire/rescue user in mind. The Multi-PAK Rescue Air Cart features a fold-down handle, recessed air control panels, rounded cart corners, quick release hose rack, and input and output pressure gauges.
The Multi-PAK Rescue 2 Cylinder, 4500 psi Air Cart is supplied with a 4-outlet manifold, powder coat steel frame, high flow regulator, CGA-347 hand-tight nuts, cylinder selector valve, one additional 0-125 psi regulator with 1-outlet manifold for low pressure tools or lift bags.
• ¼”” Hansen style or Schrader style fittings are standard. Learn more about fittings.
• Optional fittings are available at an additional charge.
• Please Contact First Out Rescue Equipment for optional fitting pricing
• High pressure CGA-347 auxiliary inlet
• Secondary low pressure regulator to operate pneumatic tools or lift bags
• Fold down handle
• Intrinsically safe low pressure alarm whistle
• High flow adjustable regulator
• Input and output pressure gauges
• Solid aluminum block manifold
• Nylon cylinder straps with Velcro®
• Quick release hose rack
• In-line check valves
• 8” Semi-pneumatic tires
• Steel frame with black powder coat paint
• Cylinder selection switch
• Stainless Steel cart frame available
Air Cylinders are NOT included.