MACK 3 - Multi-Air Command Kit
The Air Systems International MACK™ units have been designed as a series of portable air distribution boxes to meet the most demanding air handling needs of the Fire/Rescue industry. Each MACK unit has been designed and tested by professional firefighters to meet the changing industry and NFPA requirements.
The MACK-3™ System contains an isolation valve used to separate breathing air manifolds so the unit can be used in rescue operations. The MACK-3™ design was implemented to conform with NFPA confined space entry rescue regulations.
Three separately regulated manifolds provide a portable air distribution package for any pressure requirement.
• One low pressure, 125 psi, breathing air manifolds with relief valves
• One low pressure manifold, max 125 psi, for lift bags and tools
• One medium pressure regulator, 275 psi maximum, for air tools
CGA-347 male inlet adapter supplied with pressure cap to connect to a high-pressure cylinder system
• Air source isolation valve
• Inlet whips can be connected to 2216 or 4500 psi cylinder
• Low pressure alarm whistle
• Optional cylinder fill regulator (MACK-3FA)
SCBA Cylinders NOT Included. Pictured with optional SCBA fill regulator & hose.