Gemtor 546NYC Class II Harness
The 546NYC is the same escape harness construction used by the FDNY except that the 546NYC uses front leg strap adjusters with multiple waist belt adjustment points. The 546NYC harness includes a D-Ring on the waist belt for attachment of an escape system. The 546NYC Harness is available with an optional aluminum pompier hook.
• Unique design lowers the body’s center of gravity and reduces possibility of toppling
• Extremely lightweight, weighs only 2.8 lbs. with aluminum pompier hook
• Fast and easy donning (color coded design for easy donning)
• Easy waist belt operation (steel snap-hook and D-ring)
• Front leg strap adjusters, Front waist belt adjustment
• Forged alloy steel D-ring for escape system attachment.
• 1” wide nylon webbing stitched with high tenacity nylon thread
• Attaches to bunker pants using loops available from most turn-out gear manufacturers
• Available as right or left side opening (left side opening pictured)
• 3-Stage locking aluminum Pompier hook with 2” side opening gate
• Pompier hook stores at center front position.
• Classified by UL Inc. in accordance with NFPA 1983-2006. (Class II harness)
|Model||Opening Side||Waist Size|
|R-0||Right Side||30" - 44"|
|R-2||Right Side||36" - 50"|
|R-4||Right Side||44" - 56"|
|L-0||Left Side||30" - 44"|
|L-2||Left Side||36" - 50"|
|L-4||Left Side||44" - 56"|
Please View The Ordering Guide To Determine The Correct Style Opening Before Placing Your Order.
A 20% restocking fee will be charged on any harness returned due to improper ordering.