Ice Commander Rescue Suit
The Mustang Ice Commander™ is the suit of choice for search and rescue teams, fire departments, and ice rescue professionals. The modular suit is completely waterproof with a watertight hood, integrated gloves, and attached boots. The flotation and insulation performance of a zip-in buoyancy liner allows users to immerse themselves for long periods of time in icy cold water and maintain mental and physical capabilities.
Updated liner with zipper and velcro attachments allows easier removal for cleaning and repair. Each Ice Commander™ has an integrated chest harness for attachment to tether lines, ice awl pockets for storage, rubber gloves, reinforced knees and non-slip rubber soles on the attached boots. In addition, each suit is 45% lighter than other rescue suits and is constructed from high visibility welded nylon shell.
• Water-tight hood and face seal
• SOLAS reflective tape and Velcro™ patch for light attachment
• Heavy duty zipper - flexible full-length zipper provides a water-tight seal
• Welded nylon outer shell - provides waterproofing and durability
• High performance urethane-coated nylon exterior makes cleaning and repairs easier
• Safety harness - integral self-adjusting safety harness
• Ergonomic ice awl pockets - sleeve pockets customized to attach and stow ice awls
• Pockets easily secured with Velcro™ (ice awls not included)
• Detachable inner buoyancy liner
• Liner constructed of closed-cell AirSoft™ foam for maximum flotation & thermal insulation
• Liner can be unzipped and removed for cleaning and field repairs
• Reinforced and padded knees with 2.5 mm neoprene
• Seat and elbows are reinforced with shell fabric
• Sizing: Universal Adult (110-330lbs / 4’11”-6’6”)
Notice: ICE AND WATER RESCUES ARE INHERENTLY DANGEROUS AND SHOULD ONLY BE PERFORMED BY PROFESSIONALS WHO HAVE THE APPROPRIATE TRAINING AND THE APPROPRIATE EQUIPMENT.
The Mustang Ice Commander is intended for ice and still/static cold water rescues only by trained professionals with the required and approved operating standards and requirements of their state or county.