Petzl Vertex Vent Helmet
The Petzl Vertex Vent is the next step in adding comfort to the rescue helmet. The vents can be adjusted on the outside to give the rescuer extra ventilation on the fly. As with all Petzl helmets the Vent offers accessories that are made specifically to fit onto the helmet with ease.
• Six-point mesh liner conforms to the shape of the head for improved comfort.
• Shock absorption achieved through deformation of the outer shell.
• CenterFit adjustment system ensures centering and optimal stability of the helmet on the head
• Ventilation holes with sliding shutters allow the ventilation to be adjusted as needed from the outside
• Side slots for mounting hearing protection
• Inserts for accepting a VIZIR face shield
• Slot for mounting a PIXA headlamp
• Four clips for mounting a headlamp with an elastic headband
• Chin strap designed to limit risk of losing helmet during a fall (strength greater than 50 daN)
• Colors: Orange, Black, Yellow, Red, Blue, White
• Size: 20.9-24.8" / 53-63 cm
• Weight: 16 oz / 455 g
Petzl VIZIR Face Shield (Sold Separately)
The Petzl VIZIR-ANSI is an add-on eye protection visor for the VERTEX helmet. It easily snaps into place and makes for great eye protection. Meets ANSI standard
• Two positions:
- Raised on top of helmet
- Lowered in working position
• Scratch- and fog-resistant
• Weight: 60 g
CE EN 12492 : meets the requirements of the EN 397 and EN 12492 standards for protection against impact. Meets the optional requirements of the EN 397 standard for lateral deformation and use in low temperatures. UIAA - ANSI Z89.1-2009 Type I, Class C.
- CE EN 166, Particles at medium speed
- ANSI Z87.1-2003
- CSA Z94.3-07