Quick Fist Go Between Clamp
QUICK FIST clamps are made of heavy duty transportation grade rubber, and are not affected by hot or cold climates, and they are UV resistant.
• Holds tools and equipment from 1 3/4” to 2 7/8” (44 to 73mm) in diameter
• Each clamp supports a safe working load of 50lbs
• Breaking strength of 150 lbs.
• Mounts with two 1/4” bolts or screws
• Mounting area: 1” X 3.5” (25 x 89 mm)
1. Mount with two 1/4" fine thread screws or bolts and washers (under the bolt or screwhead). Do not over-tighten, as the rubber just spreads.
2. The strap can be mounted with it facing in any direction.
3. To clamp: put a tool or implement into the jaws and push the strap to the desired tightness.