Red Rack - Wall Mounted (24")
Keep gear ready to go - where you need it, when you need it!
The design of the Red Rack system utilizes tubular steel construction that is the strongest on the market and eliminates the need for a rear support grid. By eliminating the rear grid installation is simplified and you still have access to your station’s building code approved electrical outlets. The modular design allows any length configuration from one to as many as you need.
• Design allows allow unrestricted air flow to aid in drying wet gear
• Allows for wall clearance to accommodate pipes and electrical outlets
• Heavy duty powder coat stands up to the rigors of the fire service
• Compartments are completely separated with full length dividers
• Adjustable helmet (top) and bunker (bottom) shelfs
• Each compartment is equipped with two hanging hooks
• Name plate with slide-in label to identify each compartment
• Hanging rod included. Rod length based on number of compartments
Security Option Includes:
• Lockable door and top security shelf
• Security option should be ordered per opening and is priced per opening
Standard Red Rack installation includes brackets for flush mounting to the wall. If your wall has obstacles such as exposed conduit or piping wall spacers area available in either 2” or 6”. Spacer kits include one wall spacer and one floor support. The number of spacers required is determined by the length of the Red Rack System you are installing. Wall Spacer Kits are available HERE.
• Compartments are 24" wide
• 20"(d) x 72"(h) x length specified
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery may be the best option.ﾠ Arrangements will be arranged by phone or email. You may complete your order online and a First Out Rescue Equipment specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost of your order, including freight charges.