Vanguard G2 Full Body Harness
NFPA Class III Rescue Technician Harness
The VANGUARD G2 harness is the 2nd Generation of the popular RescueTECH Technical Rescue Harness. The Vanguard G2 features refined harness geometry to better share rear loads to the waist and leg. The new waist pad design is built with Aerospacer mesh while the the padding is hydrophobic / hydrophyllic and works as a “pump” that pulls moisture away from the body and helps cool the rescuer.
Designed for function and comfort. Easy donning is aided by 2-piece color coded leg buckles. The Vanguard-G2TM also allows for both side entry and over the shoulder donning of the chest/shoulder section. The shoulder section is attached to seat section with Delta Shaped Rapid Link.
Forged D-rings at the front waist and chest provide for rescuer main and belay attachment points. The forged dorsal ‘D’ ring can be used for fall protection and belay attachments. Lifting rings on shoulders allow vertical lifting such as confined spaces. Canted side ‘D’ rings provide attachment point for positioning lanyards and stow out of the way when not in use.
• Made in U.S.A.
• SEI Certified to NFPA 1983
• Weight: 91 oz. (Med/Lg)
Vanguard G2 Features:
• 3 main attachment points, 4 positioning attachment points
• Double-Z webbing ends ease adjustment
• Side or Over-the-head donning
• Twin Rear suspension better distributes load from Dorsal D-Ring
• Shoulder pads feature accessory loops for lanyard storage
• Aerospacer Mesh in waist pad for added comfort
• Internal polycarbonate stay distribute forces around/across full width of waist pad
• Color-Coded Leg Buckles ease donning
• Color-Coded D rings indicate proper use (Primary Rigging, Backup Rigging, Positioning)
• Durable Storage Bag
|Small||27" - 35"||5' 2" - 6'|
|Medium/Large||30" - 39"||5' 2" - 6'|
|XLarge||35" - 51"||5' 9" - 6' 8"|