Roof Max Carbide Ventilation Blade
The Only Roof Ventilation Blade Used By The New York City Fire Department
Roof-Max Blades are designed to tear through the heaviest roofing materials three times faster than other carbide tip roof ventilation blades on the market. They are specially designed for, and the only blade needed for, roof ventilation.
Roof Max Blades are made for professionals who need a serious demolition and cutting tool to get the job done. They're the blade of choice for the firefighter, landscaper, and demolition expert who needs a blade that can stand-up to extreme environments and provide maximum performance.
FDNY: Built To New York City Fire Department Specifications
Unbelievably Strong: Roof-Max Blades are specially heat-treated to a hardness of 45 Rockwell and brazed with a special three-foil solder for increased strength.
Unbelievably Tough: The carbide tips on Roof-Max Blades can withstand 305,000 PSI, so they can tackle the toughest roofs.
Prevents Binding and Pinching: The carbide tips on Roof-Max Blades are thicker than the blade cores to widen cuts and prevent binding, pinching, and tar build-up.
• 12 tooth blade
• 12" and 14" blades available
• RPM Range: 3,000-6,300
• Carbide tips heat-treated to hardness of 45 Rockwell
• Carbide is brazed with a special 3-foil solder for even greater strength.
• Works great for landscaping and demolition
• Perfect for cutting tree roots, tree branches, 2x4's, 4x4's,wood roof decking
• Can be used for wet or dry cutting