Partner K-12 Rescue Saw
The PARTNER® K-12 FIRE-RESCUE SAW is designed exclusively for the fire service, pound per pound this saw is the most effective power cutter in the field. 6.1 horsepower weighing an unbelievably light 23 pounds.
• 95cc / 6-horsepower 2 cycle engine
• Active filtration
• Smartcarb Carburetor
• Decompression Relief Valve
• Durastrater starter unit
• Enclosed transmission
• Weight: 22.7 pounds
Saw Package Features:
• Large "D" Handle for starting (fits ALL firefighter gloves)
• "D" ring for sling attachments
• Saw carrying sling
• Reflecting Fire/Rescue saw lettering
• Carbide Tip CHOPPER blade - 12-inch x 24-tip (recommended) or 14-inch x 30-tip wood cutting blade.
• NIGHT EYE - A bright LED light that provides illumination on a smoky roof or while cutting at night.
• FLASHING LIGHT - A red LED flasher mounted to the top of the saw to help locate on a smoky roof
• Fire Rescue Saw Package (choice of 12” x 24 tip blade or 14” x 30” tip blade)
• Saw with 12” x 24 tpi blade
• Saw with 14” x 30” tpi blade
• Saw Only.