Survivor Right Angle Flashlight - AC/DC Steady Charge
The new Streamlight Low-Profile Survivor Right Angle Flashlight features a redesigned low-profile bezel to minimize snag hazards, improved smoke cutting optics, increased light output (175 lumens/41,000 Candela) and an integrated D-ring for forward hanging on your gear.
The Survivor Flashlight features C4 LED technology and do not require bulb replacement like incandescent bulbs and are virtually indestructible. The new low-profile bezel features "Total Internal Reflection" optics that allows for a wider beam that can be customized by the user with the included interchangeable Smoke-Cutter Plugs.
• No plug: beam provides optimum peripheral illumination to aid in navigation
• Black plug significantly reduces peripheral light for a tighter smoke cutting beam
• Amber plug reduces peripheral light and eye fatigue caused by glare
• C4 LED, shock-proof with up to a 50,000 hour lifetime
• High impact nylon casing. Survives UL 30 ft. drop test
• Scratch Resistant polycarbonate lens
• All openings are O-ring sealed
• Spring loaded clip with built in ring easily attaches to belts, harnesses and turnout gear
• Raised, 3 position rubber dome push button easy to operate even with heavy gloves
• Sonic welded push button switch designed for extremely long life.
• Height: 7.06" x Width: 2.85" x 2.87" (17.92 x 7.24 x 7.29 cm) Height in charger: 8.67"
• Weight: 18.0 oz. (510g) with battery pack
• Colors: International Safety Orange, High-Visibility Yellow or Black
• Lifetime warranty (except for the batteries silly)
4 Lighting Modes:
• High: 41,000 Candela peak beam intensity, 175 Lumens,3.5 hour runtime
• Low: 14,000 Candela peak beam intensity,60 Lumens, 13 hour runtime
• Flash/Strobe: 8 hour runtime
• Moonlight: 20 day runtime**
**Moonlight Mode is a very low light mode that will literally run for days. To get to this feature simply turn the light on and then hold the switch down through the high, low, and strobe settings, after 6 to 8 seconds it will go into the moonlight mode.
• Streamlight Low-Profile Survivor LED light
• NiCad Battery Pack: 4.8 volt, 1.8 amp hour (Rechargeable up to 1,000 times)
• AC/DC Steady charger w/ full charge indicator
• 120V Charger Cord & 12V DC Charger Cord
- Approvals: Class I, II, Division 1, Groups C, D, E, F, G; Class III, T-Code: T4
- Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D; T-Code: T4
- IPX4 rated design, water resistant