RIT Entry Bag
RIT Safety Solutions
This well organized bag has a primary section that stores a 1 hour SCBA air cylinder, Universal Air Connection Wand and Regulator. The second section of the bag is designed to fit the SCBA face mask. The Entry bag also has a drag strap and large aluminum carabiner incorporated on the outside of the primary end. The strap is used to secure the RIT bag to the converted waist strap of the downed firefighter. Comes standard with a break away shoulder carry strap.
- Constructed with 1000 denier Nylon
- Bag sides and bottom are poly coated 1000 denier Nylon for tear and abrasion resistant.
- Reflective trim surrounds the bag for high visibility
- Proven and tested under the harshest conditions.
- Internal equipment restraints designed to hold all components securely to avoid tangling.