Iron Duck Ultra Backpack
The Iron Duck Ultra Backpack is Iron Ducks largest backpack, designed to carry an AED, oxygen tank, ALS supplies and much more with infinite customization options
The Iron Duck Ultra Backpack features side pockets made from durable and easy to clean UP material. Open either pocket to access a full-length, gusseted pouch with a clear window on the lid.
• The top front pocket contains a gusseted pouch divided into three sections with elastic tacking for various supplies.
• On the opposite side is a zippered pocket for flat supplies or papers.
• Bottom front pocket has one flat pocket and two gusset pockets for an AED and its accessories.
• On the inner lid are three removable color coded pouches with clear windows. Behind the pouches are two zippered inner pockets for flat supplies. The removable dividing panel offers a combination of both flat zippered and clear gusseted pockets for intubation supplies.
• On the opposite side of the divider are two quick release buckles that can secure a D, or Jumbo D oxygen tank. There are also two lined mesh pockets to hold portable suction and other oxygen accessories.
• The corners have been reinforced with high density plastic to improve wear.
• This bag can be carried multiple ways including the ergonomically designed backpack straps or using the side or top rubber molded handles.
• Overall Dimensions: 23” H x 19” W x 12” D
• Capacity: approx.. 5,244 cu. In.
• Weight (empty): 9 lbs.
Materials - Colors
• Nylon – Orange
• Nylon – Red
• Nylon - Royal Blue