Pro Eco Spineboard
• Seamless design to prevent fluid from entering. Eliminates cross-contamination
• Allows better patient centering and requires much less padding
• Curvature of the board provides minimal deflection under maximum load
• 100% x-ray translucent between hand holes
• No rods, rails, runners, or slots interfere with the x-ray field
• Design allows 2 boards to be nested and stored together in less than 4” of space
• Compatible with all head immobilization devices on the market
• Custom Mold-In graphics available for an additional fee
• Speed clip pins may also be installed for a small fee.
• 500 lb. single patient weight capacity
• Weight: 16 lbs.
• Size: 72” x 16” x 2 1/4”
• 16 - 2” x 5 1/4” hand holes
• Tapers from 16” to 14” at foot end
Pro Eco comes with a 4 year limited warranty under normal conditions. This includes the promise that the board will not warp!
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the length of backboards, oversized shipping charges are applied by shipping carriers. You may complete your order online, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout. A First Out Rescue specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and provide the final cost for your order including shipping/freight charges.