Iron Duck Ultra-Vue 18
The Iron Duck Ultra-Vue 18” spine board is one of the most popular model Spine Boards on the market today s thanks to its versatility and the support and comfort it gives patients and caregivers when needed most. The flat patient surface is safer for patients, too, since there is no risk of a compromised CPR effort or an aggravated cervical spine injury.
Tests show that the Ultra-Vue 18” backboard is among the most rigid in any weight class, regularly outperforming competitors at weights of up to 1,000 lbs. The Ultra-Vue 18” spine board features the lowest deflection rate at any weight and is constructed roto-molded HDPE, or high-density polyethylene, over a non-toxic eco-friendly foam which prevents slippage and allows for easier cleaning and disinfecting.
• Includes 14 oversized, raised hand holds for easier transportation
• Ships with 10 2” long reflective strips for added visibility and safety in low light situations
• Board is x-ray translucent and MRI and CT Scan compatible
• Dimensions: 72” x 18” x 1.75”
• Weight: 22 lbs.
• Weight Cap: 1,000 lbs.
• Float Cap: 250 lbs.
• 100% X-Ray, MRI and CT Scan compatible
• Colors: Yellow, Red, Orange, Blue, Olive Drab and Black
• Also available with strap clip pins. (12 pins or 22 pins models)
All backboards will incur an additional $10.00 shipping fee due to length. The additional fee will be added to your order total when we process your order. Not our idea, thank UPS for the additional charge.