Fire Hooks Dry Wall Hook
A hook specifically designed for dry wall removal of all types. Can be used on other materials such as wood, plaster, sheet metal walls and ceilings. An exceptional overhaul hook. Also works well as a back scratcher in a pinch.
• Large 4" contact point allows large areas of dry wall or lath and plaster to be pulled
• Head material is a super light manganese alloy
• A honed point makes penetration easier even through tough materials
• Arc Hook at back of the blade is a flexible hook to be used in places of limited space
• Exceptional prying action with the large tooth area and head mass
• Combination Rake and Hoe makes overhauling debris of all kinds more efficient.
• Available with solid fiberglass pole or steel pole. End bent or broken poles forever
• Luminously colored for safety during conditions of poor visibility
• Fiberglass pole is electrically non-conductive
• 8” Stainless steel wear sleeves at both ends
• D-handle lengths: 32" and 40"
• Gas shut-off lengths: 4', 5', 6', 8', 10', 12', 14'
• Steel or fiberglass pole
SHIPPING NOTE: Special handling fees will apply for hooks longer than 5 ft. You may complete your order online, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout for hooks longer than 5 ft. A First Out Rescue specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost for your order including freight charges.