RescueTECH Rescue Rack w/ Hyperbar
Superior Lowering Control of Rescue Loads
The safest, heavy duty lowering and rappelling device available today.ﾠThe Rescue Rack can be placed onto rope at any point.ﾠFriction is varied by sliding easily rigged bars up or down - even while on rappel or during lowering operations.ﾠSpecially designed straight cut 1" aluminum friction bars help prevent mis-rigging.
- Extended top bar has special pins to aid in quick lock-off
- Accommodates ropes from 1/4" to 1.5"
- Double ropes up to 3/4"
- One person can easily control a 1,000 lb. load on 1/2" rope
- Frame manufactured of 304 stainless steel
- Frame will accommodate (4) four 13mm carabiners
- Special design of the frame distributes the load between both sides of the unit
- NFPA General Use.
- Tensile Strength: 10,000 lbf.
- Dimensions: 14"
- Weight: 35.2 oz
- Brake Bar Dia:ﾠ 1" Solid Aluminum