TRIPLE DUTY (TD) LDH HOSE
LARGE DIAMETER NYLON DOUBLE JACKET HOSE
The alternative to bulky rubber LDH hose, Triple Duty is the tough, lightweight double jacket workhorse that flat out performs. Engineered for fire attack, supply and relay operations, the polyurethane liner is lighter than rubber and its nylon 6.6 outer jacket is treated with exclusive Dura-Cote™ abrasion resistant coating, making this hose incredibly durable. Weighing substantially less than other LDH hose, Triple Duty also packs tighter, requiring less hose bed space.
Ultra-Versatile & Increased Value
Triple Duty Hose is specifically engineered for fire attack, supply and relay operations but is a truly universal fire hose as it can also be used for potable water transfer in an emergency, as the polyurethane lining material meets NSF/ANSI Standard 61 for drinking water.
Standard Dura-Cote™ protective treatment greatly increases abrasion, heat, flame and petrochemical resistance while virtually eliminating water pick-up. The coating protects from mildew and no drying is required.
• Nylon double jacket
• Extruded Polyurethane Inner Liner (thru-the-weave)
• Outer Jacket
o High-strength, low-stretch, filament nylon warp yarn
o High tensile strength polyester filler yarn
o Thermoplastic polyurethane liner.
• Reverse Twill Weave Inner Jacket:
o Provides smooth waterway & superior lining adhesion
o Reduces weight and allows higher flow rates.
• Flexible to temperatures as low as -40°F (-40°C)
• Highly resistant to ozone and oxidation.
• Includes a lifetime guarantee against delamination.
• Certified and manufactured in accordance with NFPA Standard 1961, latest edition within our ISO-9001 certified quality assurance system.
Temperature Range: -40° to 150°F (-40° to 65°C)
Hose Colors: Yellow, Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Tan, White, Purple
• Aluminum Rocker Lug - NH/NST thread
• Aluminum Storz
• IPT thread is available for rocker lug threaded couplings. Contact Us for pricing.
Customized Hose Stenciling:
• Standard stenciling of hose is per NFPA 1961 (mfg, country origin, month & year of mfg.and service test psi)
• Custom stencils in addition to NFPA stenciling available
• Custom stencils (max. 25 characters at 2 places on hose). No additional charge
• Longer and/or more frequent custom stenciling available. Contact Us for pricing.
|NATIONAL FIRE HOSE - TRIPLE DUTY HOSE SPECIFICATIONS
(50 FT. COUPLED)
||4" NH or 4"Storz
||5" NH or 5"Storz
View Triple Duty Product Data Sheet [PDF]
• As per NFPA 1961 – The service test pressure is to be 10% greater than the “normal highest operating pressure” at which the hose is expected to be used.
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight and potential large quantity orders of this product shipping will be quoted on a per order basis. You may complete your order online, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout. A First Out Rescue specialist will contact you to provide you with the final cost for your order including freight charges and to make delivery arrangements.