Zephyr Jr. Span-Hammer
A combination spanner wrench and soft face hammer.
The #21 Jr. Span-Hammer is the smaller version of the Full Size Span-Hammer and is perfect for those tight areas on the pump panel and for breaking loose frozen hose connections. The No-Mar striking face is perfect for seating long eared swivels, caps and other fittings. The spanner wrench works on pin lug and rocker lug connections up to 3".
Jr. Span-Hammer Features:
• Aluminum alloy casting
• Tough, Replaceable, polyurethane striking cap
• Pebble grain grip handle
• Color: Red with black handle and black cap
• Dimensions: 2 5/8” dia. x 13" long
• Weight: 2.25 lbs
#22 Holder for Span-Hammer
A holder designed for storing the #21 Jr. Span-Hammer. The quick release butterfly latch securely holds the Span-Hammer but allows quick deployment when you need it. The latch can be operated from either left or right side. The #22 Holder can be mounted vertically or horizontally.
• Rugged cast aluminum with anodized finish
• Stainless steel hardware included
• Weight 1.25 lbs
• Dimensions: 3" wide x 7.25" long x 2.5" deep