The Thorogood QR14 bunker boots are built for comfort, durability and safety. The flex gussets allow the boot to move and flex with you while the aggressive, slip-resisting outsole with 90 degree heel and ladder grips provide exceptional traction on any surface. The GORE® CROSSTECH® triple layer moisture barrier is the toughest in the industry, delivering rugged, long-lasting protection that exceeds the requirements of NFPA 1971.
The QR14 Bunker Boots feature 3M™ Scotchlite™ Hi-Visibly piping that delivers increased visibility in even the darkest conditions when exposed to light.
The composite safety toe, Lenzi L-Protection® insole, and steel triple-rib ladder shank all combine to protect your foot from impact, puncture, and the strain of working on ladders and uneven terrain. The padding in the shin and ankle sections protects you from ladder rungs and other impacts. Slip-resistant in all conditions and heat-resistant when the going gets hot, these all-weather NFPA boots won’t quit until you do.
• GORE® CROSSTECH® triple-layer moisture barrier protects against blood-borne pathogens
• Waterproof, flame- and cut-resisting leather upper with abrasion-resisting rubber toe
• Steel Triple-rib Ladder Shank with riveted load spreader for lateral stability
• Proprietary Traction Flex outsole
• Footbed: Removable Shock Zone Dual-density polyurethane
• Shank: Steel Triple-rib Ladder Shank
• Lining: GORE® CROSSTECH® Waterproof linings
• Outsole: Proprietary Traction Flex outsole
• Toe Protection: Composite Safety Toe
• Height: 14"
• Men’s Sizing 5-14, 15, 16
• Widths: Medium, Wide, Extra Wide
• Meets NFPA 1971, 2013 Edition Standard on Protective Ensemble for Structural Fire Fighting.
• ASTM F2413-11 M I/75/C/75 Composite Safety Toe, Electric Hazard Rated, Tested for and meets CAN/CSA-Z195 Electric Shock Resistance.