Terms & Conditions of Use
Terms & Conditions of Use:
Online Pricing and Availability - Prices, specifications and availability of products are subject to change without notice. Due to the unpredictable and constant changing of the market, descriptions may not reflect current technical information. Because we offer a wide selection of products, prices may change without notice. We also reserve the right to make corrections in the event of a misprint. We are just as good at making mistakes as everyone else.
Orders Placed By Individuals - All orders placed by individuals must be accompanied by full payment (check, money order or credit card) plus shipping charges and applicable state tax (NY residents 8.25%). We accept VISA, Master Card, American Express, Discover.
Open Account Terms - First Out Rescue Equipment offers open accounts to Cities, Governmental Agencies, Fire Departments and Emergency Squads just to name a few. We offer terms of "Net 15 Days" to all accounts that remain in good standing. To begin the credit approval process needed to establish an open account for you business or organization please download, fill out and return one of our Credit Applications listed below. We encourage new customers requesting an open account when placing their first order to Contact Us to arrange payment with check or credit card in advance. This will help to avoid any delay with shipping during the credit review process.
• Business Credit Application (form can be downloaded and electronic filled)
• Municipal Credit Application (Fire Dept., Govt. Agency) (form can be downloaded and electronic filled)
Payment with Purchase Order - First Out Rescue is pleased to offer payment for orders placed online to be paid with your organizations Purchase Order Number. Payment with a Purchase Order does require that you fill-out and submit for approval one of the credit applications listed above. Once your credit application has been approved, your online account will have the option of “paying with a purchase order” at checkout.
Payment By Personal Check - Our policy is to delay processing of any order paid by personal check for ten (10) banking days after we deposit the check into our bank account. We have this policy in order to insure the check will not be returned due to "insufficient funds". We thank you in advance for your patience if you pay by personal check.
Sales Tax - New York residents are subject to sales tax. (Tax is applicable to Product and Shipping). Online orders in all other States are Tax Free.
Tax Exempt - If you are tax exempt, the sales tax will be removed from your order before we final process the order, however, a tax I.D. must be submitted with your order in the comment box.
PLEASE NOTE: ALL TAX I.D. NUMBERS ARE VERIFIED BEFORE YOUR ORDER IS PROCESSED!
Minimum Orders - First Out Rescue Equipment requests that all orders be a minimum of $12 (before shipping and tax).
Delivery Policy - Continental U.S. orders are shipped for speed, convenience and economy. Customers in Alaska, Hawaii and Canada may choose U.S. Postal Service or UPS Second Day Air at additional costs. Some restrictions do apply because of quantity, weight, shape or size. Some orders may require additional shipping charges. If the items you are ordering require extra shipping, we will notify you once your order is received.
Ordering Options - There are four easy ways to place an order with First Out Rescue Equipment:
- Order securely online 24 hours a day using your VISA, Master Card, Discover or American Express Card.
- Order via our telephone number during normal business hours at: (716) 874-2428.
- Download the order form, fill it out and fax the order to us at: (716) 873-1526.
- Download the order form, fill it out and mail it to us at:
First Out Rescue Equipment
100 Ensminger Road
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Order Instructions - Order securely online 24 hours a day using: VISA, Master Card, Discover, American Express.
The fastest and easiest way to order from First Out Rescue Equipment is to use our website. Our products are sorted by category for added convenience.
- After locating the products you want to purchase you can simply enter the quantity and click “Add to Cart".
- Once you have added the items you want to your shopping cart you can “View Your Cart” by clicking on the cart icon at the top right of the page.
- You will then be directed to your shopping cart where you can view, add or remove the items in your cart.
- When you are finished shopping you can click the "Proceed to Checkout” icon.
Request for Quote – First Out Rescue Equipment offers the ability to Request A Quote for our products and services. We are firemen too, so we wanted to make your life just a little bit easier when you are looking for pricing on:
- Large volume orders
- High value items
- Specialty products
- Oversized/Heavy products that ship truck frieght
- Multiple quotes to meet purchasing or procurement requirements/policies
It’s So Easy! We know you have better things to do so we want to make this as easy as possible. Just follow the steps below:
Add items to your shopping cart you would like a quote for.
Click the cart icon at the top of the page & view cart.
Click the “COPY TO QUOTATION” button.
Enter any comments you may have.
a. Comments specific to the product go in the “Remarks with Product” box.
b. General comments about the Quote Request go in the “Remarks” box.
Fill out the contact information so we know who to send the quote to.
Click “SUBMIT QUOTE REQUEST” button.
See, that isn’t so tough. Be sure to add any special instructions or additional questions in the Comments Box. We handle all Requests For Quote in the order we receive them and will do our best to process your request in a timely manner.
• If you have additional questions or needs you can always give us a call at (716) 874-2428.
• You can fax your Request a Quote to (716) 873-1526