TASK STR Plus Flexible Stretcher
The TASK STR PLUS Flexible Stretcher System provides a versatile envelope ideal for the transportation and rescue of victims in industrial, urban, maritime, wilderness and vertical scenarios, including confined spaces. The TASK STR PLUS Flexible Stretcher was developed for technical rope rescue, at height, confined space rescue and the dragging transport of patients. Rescuers can safely convert the STR PLUS from vertical to horizontal orientation (and back) while loaded.
• Integrated Suspensor Steel Lifting System
• Integral patient harness with six (6) Quick-Lock buckles
• Color Coded strap system (Patient, Lifting, Closure)
• Easy chest adjustment with Velcro (HI System).
• Polyester 1.75” straps with 24 kN resistance
• Fiberglass "No Pressure" system to reduce collapse of patient capsule
• Exclusive I-STR system for fastening rigid boards (universal)
• Adjustable brim for drag transport protection
• “Slim Mode” for double catching w/ removable slim carrying straps
• Removable padding for the back and the femoral region for comfort
• Independent foot support with individual adjustment
• 4 stainless steel flap adjustment buckles
• Waterproof storage bag included
• Storage bag has backpack style carry straps
• Construction Material: High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
• Weight: 22.5 lbs.
• Weight w/ Bag: 25 lbs.
• Max Load: 330 lbs.
• Length: 95"
• Width: 36"
• Colors: Orange, Black
• Warranty: 3 years