The Snagger Tool by Motis™ is an innovative firefighting tool that allows you to handle a charged fire hose both safely and quickly. The Snagger Tool is small, light, strong, and simple and is designed to be carried in your bunker gear pocket so it is available right when you need it. It reduces the number of tools you need to carry to and on the fireground.
The Snagger reduces the number of tools you need to carry. Use for the Snagger Tool for:
• Handling charged fire hose (1 ½” , 1 ¾” and 2 ½”)
• Supporting charged hose on ladders and railings
• Safely breaking tempered glass safely
• Quickly removing a windshield (cutting laminated glass)
• Removing drywall or ceiling board in tight quarters
• Spanner wrench for any coupling from forestry to high volume with Storz fittings
• RIT tool for faster rescue
• Rapid egress tool
• 02 bottle key
• Natural gas-cock shutoff
• Door wedge or gear/equipment hook
• When a charged line is “snagged” the hand is automatically turned 90 degrees from its normal position on a fire hose giving the firefighter improved posture, more strength, less fatigue and a much safer position in relation to the fire and the hose line.
• The small opening of the tool is designed for gripping 1 ½ ” or 1 ¾" hose line as well as various sizes of forestry line.
• The large opening is designed for 2 ½” hose lines and gives you the same hand positioning advantages and functions as listed above.
Details of Uses:
• Tungsten carbide tip is perfect for breaking tempered glass, quickly and without effort.
• The small groove is designed to grip the tabs on any size firehose coupling. This groove makes the Snagger Tool the perfect hose wrench/spanner, with its single size being perfect for all couplings. It will also fit the valve stem on an O2 cylinder in a pinch.
• The Snagger Tool is anodized giving it a durable, scratch resistant finish.
• Grooved grip gives a more comfortable and universal grip for hands of all sizes.
• The peaks of the groves also grip charged firehose for better grip and control.
• The groove in the large opening is to allow the Snagger to grip the tabs on Storz and larger diameter couplings.
• The tip is for penetrating drywall or wall board. It will also go through a standard laminated windshield to cut the windshield away rapidly. (Note: Cutting of a windshield may damage the tool's coating, so heavy use in training exercises is not advised).
• Size: 6.75” x 5” x 5/8”
• Weight: 0.64 lbs.
• Colors: Red, Gold, Blue, Black
• 10 pc. minimum for laser marking
• Colors can be mixed to meet the 10 pc. min.
• 20 Characters maximum
• Lettering text will be in ALL CAPS
Custom logos can also be done. Digital logo art files must be clean vector files (.ai or .eps). Artwork & set-up charges apply if logos need to be cleaned up. Please CONTACT US for Laser Marking or Custom Logo pricing and quantity discounts.