Streamlight PolyTac LED 90 Degree Flashlight
The PolyTac 90 degree right angle compact tactical flashlight can clip onto a turn-out gear, ACH or onto our elastic head strap for a headlamp. It’s super bright, can be operated easily with gloves and is encased in a virtually indestructible nylon polymer housing.
• 90° head in fixed position
• Super tough high-impact nylon polymer body provides exceptional durability & sure grip.
• Tempered glass lens, gasket sealed.
• Advanced C4 LED Technology
• Solid State LED Power Regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
• 50,000 hour C4 LED is impervious to shock; will not break or burn out
• Uses two CR123 lithium batteries (included)
• 2.5 hr. continuous runtime at over 90% of the maximum 170 lumens on High Power
• Provides an extra hour or more of useful diminishing light to the ANSI spec of 10% output
• Head mounted push button switch
• One-handed momentary or constant on operation.
• Fast double click from off activates Strobe mode
• Fast triple click from off activates Low mode.
• One meter impact resistance tested.
• IPX7 rated design; waterproof to one meter for 30 minutes.
• Fully rotatable/reversible/removable clip allows a wide range of mounting positions.
• Integrated carabineer style D-ring offers a variety of attachment methods.
• Height: 5.22 in. (13.3cm)
• Head Diameter: 1.25 in. (3.18cm)
• Body Diameter: 1.00 in. (2.54cm)
• Light weight: Only 4.1 oz.
• Individually serialized for positive identification
• Limited Lifetime Warranty
• Colors: Orange, Yellow, Black
3 lighting modes:
• High -170 Lumens, 7000 candela peak beam intensity, 3.75 hours runtime
• Low -17 Lumens, 700 candela peak beam intensity, 30 hours runtime
• Strobe - Signaling your position or sending a warning over long distances
Meets requirements of NFPA 1971-8.6 (2007)