STORM Series 2 - ES100-32-D Spreader
The STORM S100 Series of Hydraulic Spreaders from TNT Rescue has the exact same power, performance and ease of use their twin-line hydraulic counterparts without the extra burden and weight of hydraulic hoses. The single or dual battery operation ensures maximum flexibility as well as extended operational time for prolonged extrication operations without the need to constantly change batteries. The use of dual batteries also allows for a perfectly balanced tool for more precise control and less operator fatigue.
Speaking of control, the newly configured operator control handle features a more aggressive grip surface and enlarged ‘star wheel’ shape for increased operator control in any position. All STORM Series 2 rescue tools are made in the USA and are backed by TNT’s Forever Warranty on all parts manufactured by TNT Rescue.
• Designed to handle high strength steel found in modern vehicles
• Perfectly balanced and ergonomic design for ease of operation
• Single button power insures tool is instantly ready to use
• Dual LED lights built into body of tool to illuminate work area
• Variable speed deadman control for precise control in critical situations
• D-shaped wrap around handle for easy operations in all positions for left & right handed operators
• Uses open market, easy to obtain, low cost Milwaukee 28V Red Lithium Battery
• Spreader includes (4) four 28V batteries and (2) two dual-battery chargers
Red Lithium Battery Technology Delivers:
• 40% More run time
• 20% More power
• 50% More recharges than conventional lithium batteries
• 20% Cooler than conventional lithium batteries
• Red Lithium batteries will not develop “memory” from constant charging.
• Built-in battery fuel gauge displays remaining charge in battery.
• Designed for extreme conditions down to -40F/-200C.
• Fully enclosed battery cells with shock responsive separators for added protection
• Battery full charge time: 1 hour or less
• 3 year warranty on battery from Milwaukee
|STORM Series 2 - ES100-32D - 32" Spreader
| Weight - No Batteries
| Weight - One Battery
| Weight - Two Batteries
| Max. Working Pressure
| Max. Spread Distance
| Max. Spread Force
| Max. Pull Force
| Power Source
||28 Volt Milwaukee Red Lithium Battery
| Compliant to NFPA 1936-2015
| IP Rating
View Complete ES100-32D Specifications [PDF]