Sterling FCX Escape Descender
The Sterling FCX descender is the most advanced self-rescue descender available to firefighters today. The FCX offers superior descent control and over-pull protection.
• U.S. precision-machined 7075-T6 aluminum
• Elevated side rails eliminate glove and sill interference
• Click-to-neutral capability makes quick work of horizontal movement
• Cam provides superior braking modulation for a controlled descent
• Spring-loaded handle stays out of the way until needed
• MBS: 3,035 lbs.
• Weight: 7.8 oz.
• UL Certified: NFPA 1983