STC Commander Side Zip
The STC Commander Side-Zip Structural Firefighting Boot is certified to NFPA 1971 (Structural Firefighting) and features both a lace-up and side-zip system to make donning these boots extremely quick and easy. The lace system allows for a truly custom fit not available with traditional step-in bunker boots.
Commander Boot Features
• Fire resistant waterproof leather upper
• Single handle on rear of boot for quick donning.
• Inside zip (YKK zipper) closure and lacing system for precise adjustment.
• Breathable and abrasion resistant Cambrelle® lining with antimicrobial treatment
• 200g Thinsulate™ insulation surrounding the foot
• Waterproof membrane resistant to various pathogens
• Removable STC® molded insole made of PU foam
• Composite toe protector and puncture-resistant insole
• Natural rubber scuff resistant toe bumper to reduce wear
• Fire resistant Kevlar® thread.
• Padded tongue and collar for extra comfort.
• 90° heel angle for increased support and traction
• LOCK-FIT ANKLE SUPPORT SYSTEM® increases comfort and prevents ankle rollover
• Vibram® GW6 Goodyear Welt outsole made of Fire & Ice natural rubber; resistant to oils.
Pierce-Protect Arch Protection System™ protects you in multidirectional ways preventing the risk of puncture on the arch of your foot.
Rigid internal METATECH System® 360° metguard protection covers and protects the foot as well as the sides, CSA certified.
• Boot Height: 14”
• Sizes: 4 – 15 in half sizes
• Width: Narrow, Medium & Wide