Small Engine Fuel - SEF94
In an emergency there is no time for gas powered equipment that is difficult or impossible to start due to gasoline treated with ethanol. The lives of you, your crew and the people who need your help may depend on your gasoline powered small engines to start and function perfectly.
SALE SPECIAL PRICING BELOW.
Ethanol... The Scourge of Small Engines
With increasing frequency, ethanol in today's street gasoline fouls carburetors and degrades fuel systems in portable gas-powered equipment, making them difficult, if not impossible, to start. Ethanol is a solvent, so it frees up the gunk in fuel tanks and engines that can clog carburetors and fuel lines. The size of small engines exaggerates this problem, as smaller fuel lines and smaller components are more quickly compromised by these deposits.
When gas powered rescue equipment is stored for lengthy periods of time, the ethanol absorbs moisture and separates from the gasoline yielding insufficient lubrication for the engine, while also degrading rubber fuel lines and plastic components in the fuel system. These issues will only get worse as the EPA has increased the ethanol allowed in street gas from 10% to 15%.
SEF94 is ethanol-free and specifically formulated by the experts at VP Racing Fuels for top performance, long life and durability of your portable gas-powered equipment. Chain Saws, Vent/Cut-Off Saws, Portable Pumps, Generators and Hydraulic Pumps will all benefit from SEF94 Fuel.ﾠ
What SEF94 Does for Your Small Engine
- Burns cleaner and runs smoother
- Offers better throttle response
- Does not attract moisture
- Won't degrade or oxidize while in storage
- Won't leave gummy deposits in your carburetor
- Remains stable indefinitely in a sealed container
- Protects your fuel system and extends engine life
- Avoids costly rebuilds and down-time
- 2 Cycle fuels are pre-mixed.ﾠ No measuring. No mixing. Just pour it in!
- Pre-Mix contains synthetic oil that exceeds API TC, JASO FD and ISO-L-EGD lube standards
3 Ready-To-Use Versions
- 4-Cycle Unleaded Gasoline
- 2-Cycle Premixed with Oil (50:1)
- 2-Cycle Premixed with Oil (40:1)
- Each fuel variation is available in quart containers, 1 gallon can and 5 gallon pails.ﾠﾠ
- 54 gallon drums are also available. ﾠﾠ
- For 54 gallon drums please Contact Us or use our Request A Quote option at checkout and we will provide you with pricing.ﾠ
Safety Data Sheets for SEF
NOTE:ﾠ SEF94 is for use in small engines only.ﾠ It is not a street legal fuel and may not be used in motor vehicles.