Scotty BRAVO Backpack
The Scotty BRAVO Backpack consists of a high-visibility yellow outer shell and a replaceable inner bladder. The fully padded shoulder straps and sternum straps offer an ultra-comfortable method for carrying liquids during firefighting operations.
• Fully padded and adjustable shoulder and sternum straps
• Waist belt can be rolled up and stored in onboard pockets
• Spine protecting center padding
• High-visibility yellow outer shell with replaceable inner bladder
• Gear pocket on the left-hand side for easy storage of hand pumps or shovels
• Equipment storage pocket with clear label window (display crew name/number).
• 2" wide carry handle on top of the backpack.
• Capacity: 6 gallons (22 L)
• Dimensions (empty): 24” H x 20” W.
• 4” filling port and lid with retaining strap
• 3⁄4” GHT outlet
• 4 foot pickup hose with Quick Connect Shut-Off
• Includes pump service kit (4000SERVDB)
The Scotty Bravo Backpack is also available with the 4000F Foam Hand Pump which eliminates the need to batch mix Class A foam. Each time the pump draws water from the backpack, foam concentrate is educted at 1% into the pump chamber. The 4000F hand pump has an air-aspirating nozzle that generates foam when the pump is discharged.
Use the optional Scotty Fill Station to make re-filling the Bravo Backpack simple and easy.
• Provides a quick and easy method to refill Backpacks.
• Installs on any 1-½” water outlet.
• Connects to the Pick-up Hose of any Scotty Backpack (¾" GHT).
• Consists of: 1-½” Water Thief Tee, Double Female Connector (NHT), 4 foot Hose and Quick Connect Shut-Off.