First Out Rescue Equipment Return Policy
RETURNING & EXCHANING ITEMS:
- All returns will require an RMA# issued by First Out Rescue Equipment
- All returns are subject to a 20% restocking fee
- Returns must be made within 30 days of the original purchase
- Returned merchandise must be in NEW and RESALEABLE condition w/ original packaging
- Shipping costs will not be refunded
- Purchases made with a credit card will receive credit back to the original card
- Payment by check or money order will receive reimbursement by check within 15 days of receipt of the returned merchandise
- Products returned for a size and/or style exchange, customer is responsible to pay the shipping fee to return the product to First Out Rescue Equipment. You will also be charged to re-ship the new product.
To Return Merchandise:
1. Contact First Out Rescue Equipment to obtain an RMA#
2. Use the original packaging the product was shipped in
3. Please include a copy of your packing slip along with our Return Form
Return Form opens in new window
- Download form (form is electronic fillable)
- Save and Print Form and Include Copy With Return
4. We recomend shipping your return via a trackable method. You are responsible for insuring items that are being returned. We are not be responsible for lost items.
Ship the merchandise with freight prepaid to:
First Out Rescue Equipment
100 Ensminger Road
Tonawanda, NY 14150
Important Notes on Boot Returns:
• Boots may be returned if upon receipt of your order you determine the sizing is incorrect.
• We cannot accept return of boots due to a sizing problem if they have been used.
• Boots returned with any evidence of use will be returned to you and credit denied.
• PLEASE make sure your boots fit before you put them in service!
Important Notes on Helmet Returns:
• Helmets may be returned if the helmet is not what you expected or does not fit properly.
• You must make this decision before your put your helmet into service, install decals, mark your name on/in the helmet, or make any other alterations to the helmet.
• Do not remove any protective coverings from the face shield, goggles or bourkes flip-down eye-shields until you decide you are keeping the helmet.
• Helmets returned with any evidence of use, including but not limited to: Name marking, Unit ID#, stickers/decals, sweat stains on the liner will be returned to you and credit denied.
• Customized leather helmets are NOT returnable.
Please Note: If you return boots or a helmet for a size and/or style exchange, you are responsible to pay the shipping fee to return the product to First Out Rescue Equipment. You will then be charged to re-ship the new product.