FireCraft FireGrip Structural Glove
An economical glove with top-end performance,
• Remarkable Dexterity: By using a supple split cow-hide leather, re-designed thumb and palm pattern, the FireGrip Glove offers grip and dexterity usually found in high-end gloves. The palm pattern is designed to reduce stress on the palm so that the leather does not tear at the base of the thumb.
• Long-Lasting Protection: The moisture barrier made by Porelle® is a proven barrier that won’t degrade over time. The moisture and bloodbourne pathogen protection provided by Porelle® will last as long, or longer, than the glove itself.
• TPP exceeds 60
• Great dexterity
• Excellent thumb rotation
• Minimum seam stress in the palm
• Split cowhide leather
• SEI certified compliant with NFPA 1971-2018 Ed.
• Available in gauntlet cuff or knit wristlet cuff
• Sizes: XXS to 3XL
View NFPA Glove Sizing Instructions [PDF]
Certified by SEI to comply with NFPA 1971,2018 Edition, and/or Federal OSHA 29 CFR 1910.156 (E) (4) effective 7-1-85 & California OSHA Title 8, GISO Section 3407, effective 5-4-85