HAIX Fire Flash Xtreme
• Boot Height: 10 inches
• Smooth leather upper
• CROSSTECH® Inner liner
• Steel safety toe
• Lace Up w/ Speed Zip
• Certifications: NFPA 1971-2013, NFPA 1951-2013, NFPA 1977-2011, NFPA 1992-2012, ASTM F 2413-2011, CAN/CSA-Z195-2014
One Boot – Four Certifications
No matter what the emergency, Fire Flash Xtreme has you covered. NFPA quad-certified, Fire Flash Xtreme is a Structural, Wildland, HAZMAT and USAR boot.
The HAIX Fire Flash Xtreme is the perfect alternative for those hard to fit firefighters who have trouble stepping into pull on bunker boots. These boots can accommodate wider calves and/or ankles with the adjustable built in lacing system. With the easy run lace/zip system, you can step quickly in and out, especially with the added pull tab at the back.
Have a prior ankle or foot injury that needs extra support? Fire Flash is the perfect choice because you can adjust each boot individually by lacing tighter or loser on each foot. With the HAIX® Lacing System you can adjust your boots easily and quickly - similar to a zipper boot with the fit of a lace up type boot. The flex zone construction around the tongue ensures maximum flexibility and support to perform the job at hand. With outstanding flexibility in the ankle and secure hold in the heel your feet can get where they need to go without straining your foot muscles or suffering ankle roll.
Upper Material To Make a Firefighter and EMS Responder Proud
The leather is waterproof and comes with Sun Reflect technology to keep the sun on the outside of the boot rather than warming feet on the inside. Para-aramid cut protection provides an added level of protection to keep you safe. A steel protective toe cap with exterior profiled rubber toe cap not only keeps your feet safe and protected but keeps your boots looking great. It also provides abrasion resistance when crawling.
Insole, Lining and Footbed With CROSSTECH®
The CROSSTECH® liner keeps your feet dry and comfortable and also provides chemical protection and blood borne pathogen resistance. Absorbent insoles make the footbed drier and more comfortable and they are removable, washable and replaceable. The HAIX® Secura Liner keeps your boot lining in place. It will not wrinkle or pull out of your boots. It is permanently affixed and designed for maximum comfort and airflow.
Sole for the Firefighter
The outer sole is made from heat resistant rubber which is also slip resistant. The HAIX® MSL System (Micro Soft Light) designed sole offers a PU foam injection throughout the sole for maximum comfort and great shock absorption. The MSL System is also excellent at insulating feet from the heat or cold. The steel puncture protective sole contains a flexible, stainless steel layer to keep feet safe from sharp objects while still allowing freedom of movement when performing your duties. A ladder shank on the inside gives extra support on ladder rungs; an important feature you will love if you have to spend any period of time standing on a ladder rung.
• Engineered in Germany
• Secura Liner® – will never wrinkle up or pull out over time
• Sun Reflect leather helps keep feet cooler in direct sunlight
• Micro Soft Light PU foam throughout sole for shock absorption & cold/heat insulation
• Lacing System offers easy entry and exit of a zipper boot and the fit of a lace up boot
• HAIX® Climate System keeps your feet temperature regulated and more comfortable
• Steel protective toe cap
• Exterior profiled rubber toe cap for added abrasion resistance when crawling
• Steel puncture protective sole
• Ladder shank for extra support on ladder rungs
• Waterproof/breathable with CROSSTECH®
• Increased chemical protection and bloodborne pathogen resistance
• Additional para-aramid cut protection
• Slip resistant and highly heat resistant rubber sole
||5 - 16
||5 - 16
||5 - 12
||5 - 12
||5 - 12