HAIX Fire Eagle Air
• Smooth leather upper material
• CROSSTECH® Inner liner
• FIRE 017 Sole
• Steel ladder shank
• Electrical hazard rating: Conductivity
• Composite safety toe
• Steel puncture protection
• Leg height: 11 inches
• Certification: NFPA 1971, NFPA 1992, ASTM F 2413, CAN/CSA-Z195
The NFPA certified, HAIX Fire Eagle® Air boot is a breakthrough in cutting edge technology and sets the standard for the modern day firefighter. These lightweight structural bunker boots have an athletic fit and feel, yet offer the highest degree of protection when on the frontline of a firefight. From the very first step in these HAIX Fire Eagle® Air boots, you will feel that rare combination of comfort and safety that is the hallmark of HAIX®.
Innovative Sole Design
The HAIX Fire Eagle® Air boots' innovative athletic sole is highly slip resistant whether on water, ice, or snow. The newly developed 2 component tread features additional grip elements that offer outstanding stability no matter what conditions you may encounter. Superior traction equals greater flexibility to react to the changing conditions of a fire. The dual color sole offers superior shock absorption and phenomenal heat and cold insulation. The unique signal yellow color used in the sole gives you increased visibility when crawling, even in the smokiest conditions. You also have the added benefit of a built in boot jack at the back to make getting your boots off as easy.
HAIX® Ankle Flex System for Feet and Ankle Support
Unlike other pull on bunker boots that can feel loose and sloppy over time, the Fire Eagle® Air includes the HAIX® Ankle Flex System which offers phenomenal fit with quick in and out capabilities. The interior components throughout the ankle area offers a snug fit that will support your feet and ankles. The Ankle Flex System enables the boot to adjust to different foot, ankle, and heel shapes for a more custom fit.
HAIX® Climate System and HAIX® Sun Reflect Leather
The HAIX Fire Eagle® Air boots are built with only quality European bull leather, which is thicker and more durable. The bright yellow elements on the outside of the boot make you more visible to your fellow firefighters, the yellow on the toe cap helps you to see where you are placing your feet in a dark or smoky environment. And HAIX Fire Eagle® boots have Sun Reflect incorporated into the leather so that your boots and your feet stay cooler in bright sunlight.
CROSSTECH® and Secura Liner® Protected
Underneath the hydrophobic and breathable leather is a Crosstech inner liner that is waterproof and provides added protection from chemicals and bloodborne pathogens. The unique HAIX® Secura Liner® feature ensures the liner will never pull out.
The Fire Eagle® Air is cutting edge technology shaft to the sole:
• Athletic fit and feel
• Bright yellow signal marks are visible even through thick smoke
• Anatomically formed and well-padded composite protective toe cap
• Ankle Flex System adjusts to different foot, ankle, and heel shapes for optimal fit
• Lightweight PU shock absorption provides comfort and excellent thermal insulation
• Flame-resistant outer sole
• Sole is non-marking and offers excellent resistance against heat, oil and fuels
• HAIX® Arch Support System offers optimal ankle support and shock absorption
HAIX® Vario Wide Fit System for a more individualized fit. Boot fit can be adjusted with an alternate insole:
• Blue – Narrower fit (thickest)
• Red – Moderate fit (average thickness)
• Yellow – Wider fit (thinnest)
||5 - 16
||5 - 16
||5 - 12
||5 - 12
||5 - 12