Fire-Dex FDXL-100 Red Leather Boot
The Fire-Dex FDXL100 structural leather boot helps you work safer, longer, and more comfortably. Using only the highest quality materials, the FDXL100 fire boot is constructed for durability. You definitely don't have to worry about wearing this leather out! The FDXL100 uses Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ compound from heel to toe, providing the same flex and grip whether walking on embers or ice.
• Composite Toe Cap: Composite protective toe cap does not transfer heat or cold like steel. Complies with NFPA and CSA specifications.
• Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ Compound: The sole, toe guard, and heel kick are all made using Vibram® FIRE&ICE™ compound. This compound provides superior slip resistance and flexibility in extreme cold or heat; offering the same performance whether walking on embers or ice.
• Ladder Shank: Provides stability and support when climbing and standing on ladders.
• CROSSTECH® Footwear Fabric: Provides a waterproof, breathable and antiviral membrane
• NOMEX®/KEVLAR® Lining: 200g thermal and cut-resistant liner by DuPont™ provides the most innovative protection.
• 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material: 8935 Silver, industrial wash, flame resistant fabric, composed of retroreflective lenses for superior visibility (ANSI Compliant)
• Lenzi® Puncture Resistant Fabric: Provides full puncture resistance across the entire sole with a unique, ultra-light, flexible material.
EVA Memory Foam cradles the foot for a perfect custom fit with Elastomer Performance Gel placed at the ball of the foot and the heel to absorb and disperses impact energy. The Energy Return Polyurethane cushions and cradles the foot, reducing foot, leg, and back fatigue.
Meets all NFPA 1971, 2013 and CSA structural footwear requirements.
||whole sizes 4-16 & half sizes 8.5-12.5
||whole sizes 8-16 & half sizes 8.5-13.5
||whole sizes 8-14 & half sizes 8.5-11.5
*Sizes listed are US Men's using a Brannock sizing device. Women's sizes run 1-2 sizes smaller