Phenix First Due Fire Police Helmet
The First Due Fire Police Helmet features the Phenix Thermoplastic shell with 8" detachable earlaps. The brim has been shaved and shortened for more range of motion and to reduce weight. The First Due Fire Police Helmet is not supplied with any eye protection.
• High temperature thermo plastic shell
• Four 3M lime-yellow reflective 1” x 4” strips
• Closed cell energy impact cap
• Exclusive Phenix suspension liner (nape strap adjustment)
• 8" BLACK detachable earlaps
• Combination Nomex chinstrap with both postman slide and quick-release buckle
Weight: Approximatly 33oz.
Suspension Liner Adjustment: Phenix suspension liners are fully adjustable and are positioned at the nape of your neck. The nape strap adjusts by a Velcro strip sometimes referred to as a "one-time adjustment". Fully adjustable from 6 ½" to 8 ½". Special sizing is available upon request.
Eye Protection: The Phenix Fire Police Helmet is not supplied with eye/face protection
Ear/Neck Protection: 8" Detachable BLACK Fire Retardant Cotton.
Color Options: Red, Blue, Orange, Yellow, White and Black