Iron Duck Ultra Space Save
Iron Duck’s innovative Ultra Space Save folding backboard allows users to store the backboard in half the space, making it ideal for search & rescue, urban stair climbs, patient transport vehicles and quads. The exclusive stainless steel mechanical pivot and internal aluminum runners make for a super sturdy board you can rely on time and time again. The durable HDPE (high-density polyethylene) shell ensures patient comfort since it does not reflect extreme temperatures.
• 12 oversized hand-holds for a sturdier grip even with gloved hands
• 12 optional speed clips can be located in slots separate from the hand-holds
• Includes (10) 2” long reflective strips for additional safety in low light situations
• Backboard surface texture prevents slippage but is easy to clean and disinfect
• Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
• Dimensions Open: 72” x 16” x 2”
• Dimensions Folded: 36” x 16” x 4”
• Weight: 20 lbs.
• Board Colors: Yellow or Blue
Optional Backpack Style Case
This specially designed backpack case allows you to carry an Iron Duck Ultra Space Save collapsible spine board and all of the supplies needed for immobilization; including board collars, straps, head blocks and blankets.
• One large zippered pocket designed to hold a collapsible spine board
• One smaller zippered pocket to hold immobilization supplies
• The included shoulder strap and waist belt make transportation easier
• Dimensions: 39” L x 16” W x 7” H
• Made of Universal Precautions material
• Color: Red