Hose Jumper Hose Bridge
• The Yellow color has been discontinued by the manufacturer.
• Hose Jumper Hose Bridges will be ALL BLACK in color.
Keep access to the fire ground open with these Turtle plastics “Hose Jumper” Hose Bridges. One of the many challenges faced by the incident commander is keeping a clear path of access for responding apparatus coming into the scene. The Hose Jumper Hose Bridge allows the supply hose to be laid without worrying about cutting off access for additional responding units.
With its simple “puzzle piece” construction and stainless steel joining system, the Hose Jumper Hose Bridge can be set up in a matter of minutes by a single person allowing traffic and incoming units to drive over charged fire hose.
• Sizes available to fit hose up to 8" hose
• Low Angle Profile (Fire/Rescue Apparatus, Cars, & Heavy Trucks)
• Very Low Cost
• Manufactured from Recycled Plastic
• Wide For Easy Access
• Maximum Load Capacity: 14,000 lbs. per axle
• Easy to assemble
• Unique puzzle-shaped pieces fit in any configuration
• Patented all-stainless joiner locks
• Utilities: Water, Electrical, Gas, Phone
• Electrical Conduit, Water, Steam,
• Hydraulic & Air Lines
• Construction Sites
• Temporary or Permanent placement
Standard Hose Jumper
• Six Openings: Two 5", Two 4", Two 3"
• Dimensions: Length 70", Width 24.5", Height. 6.75"
• Set Weight (4 pcs.): 208 lbs.
• Weight Per Piece: 52 lbs.
Super Hose Jumper
• Accepts up to 6" & 8" I.D. Hose (O.D. 10.25")
• Super Hose Bridge is designed for use with trucks only
• Dimensions: Length 126", Width 24.5", Height. 12.25"
• Set Weight (6 pcs.): 500 lbs.
• Weight Per Piece: 83.5 lbs.
SHIPPING NOTE: Due to the size/weight of this product, shipping/truck delivery must be arranged by phone or email. You may complete your order online, however there will be no shipping charges displayed at checkout. A First Out Rescue specialist will contact you to make delivery arrangements and give you the final cost for your order including freight charges.