Hex Armor EXT Rescue (Short Cuff)
If you have to make a decision between a safe glove and a well-fitting glove, you aren’t picking the right tool for the job. In critical moments, a bulky glove can lose seconds that you can’t afford to lose. Too many extrication gloves fail to deliver safety and comfort; the EXT Rescue™ 4012 promises both. With an ISEA Level 5 cut-resistant palm and our advanced impact-protective design, you can trust this glove to keep you protected from twisted metal and shattered glass. A pre-curved design, double-stitched side seams, and our maximum-comfort fingertip structure give this glove the fit and feel you need to get the job done. Your job is too important to be worrying about comfort, so HexArmor® took that worry away.
• SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance
• Superior back-of-hand impact protection design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area
• Printed PVC synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations
• Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread
• Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
• Elastic Velcro® wrist closure secures fit and maximizes comfort.
• Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
• Machine washable
• Sizes: Small-2XLarge
• Also available in Long Cuff Model
View Sizing Instructions/Chart