Hex Armor EXT Rescue Hi Impact
Above all else, an extrication glove must be tough. Built to last through countless difficult missions, the EXT Rescue™ 4011 is the strongest, most dependable rescue safety glove available. This glove is armed with the improved IR-X Impact Exoskeleton and has an ISEA Level 5 cut-resistant palm, reinforced with our proprietary TP-X technology for added durability and grip.
All exterior and interior seams are double-stitched. The 2.5” Airprene™ Velcro® cuff insures this glove fits as well as it lasts. The EXT Rescue™ 4011 is the HexArmor® commitment to the rugged vigilance of our first responders. HexArmor® knows that you will never give up, and neither should your glove.
• SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance
• Durable TP-X® palm reinforcement utilizes the highest-level of abrasion resistance
• Oil-resistant grip (Exterior layer)
• Full Impact Exoskeleton™ with high-performance IR-X® smash guards
• Printed PVC synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations
• Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread
• Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
• Breathable Airprene™ Velcro® cuff secures fit and improves comfort
• Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness
• Machine washable
• Sizes: Small - 2XLarge
View Sizing Instructions/Chart